Comment on page
The Narwhal earn landing page will be a user dashboard where they can view various activities to earn rewards narwhal. At release, trade2earn will be the only available option, where users can earn a rebate in NAR based on their trading volume.
- 1.There will be a total of 11,428.5 NAR tokens allocated as trading emissions per day, totalling 80,000 per week (0.1%)
- 2.A snapshot all trading volume of all traders will be taken on each day at 00:00 UTC
- 3.Each user will be entitled to a percentage of the daily NAR price pool, based on their percentage of total volume traded on the day.
- 4.E.g. bob traded 10,000 on May 11. The total trading volume of the day was 150,000. I.e. his daily volume was 6.67% of total trading volume on the day, so he would be entitled to 6.67% of the NAR price pool = ~737 NAR tokens
- 5.NAR Tokens are fully liquid with no vesting
In addition, there will be a mysterious prize in the form of a gift box for traders who trade a minimum of X volume in a day. Before TGE, traders will not be able to claim rewards but instead will receive them in a retro-airdrop format. The landing page will continue to calculate rewards accrued based on trading volume.